Parade on Independence Day 2017, which will be held in Kiev on August 24, has prepared many surprises concerning the history and traditions of Ukrainian troops of the liberation movements of the twentieth century.
This is reported by “Texts”, which released six positive changes to Parade of Independence in 2017.
1) for the First time in the Parade will be attended by soldiers from NATO countries and Georgia. Had already agreed to their part in the UK, Estonia and Latvia. Also negotiations are underway with the United States, Canada and Lithuania.
2) for the First time, the parade will carry the battle flag of the Third Iron rifle division of the UNR Army – one of the most famous units of the Ukrainian revolution of 1917-1921 years.
Battle flag of the Third Iron rifle division of the UNR Army.
3) for the First time, the parade will carry the battle flag of the First Ukrainian regiment named after Bogdan Khmelnitsky, formed in Kiev in may 1917, who fought in the Army of the UNR.
Battle flag of the First Ukrainian regiment named after Bogdan Khmelnitsky
4) for the First time in the parade, will play March the Ukrainian troops – a modified Oleg Skripka anthem of the organization of Ukrainian Nationalists “Rodilis mi Veliko years…”
The plot of the 24-Channel processed Oleg Skripka of the Ukrainian army March
5) the parade will play a March written by composer Mykola Lysenko, who used the Army of the Ukrainian people’s Republic
6) Military units officially will be assigned the names of historical personalities: 72 mechanized brigade will receive the name of a military formation of the army of the UNR – Black Cossacks, 24 mechanized brigade will receive the name of King Daniel. Other units will be assigned the names of the UNR Army Colonel and founder of OUN Eugene Konovalets and Hetman Ivan Vyhovsky, who led the Cossacks defeated the Moscow army at Konotop in 1659.
Finally the Ukrainian Army is gradually rejects the Soviet past and takes the example of the history and traditions of the Ukrainian troops the liberation movements of the twentieth century. The continuity of generations of fighters for freedom of Ukraine from the UNR Army to Ukrainian Insurgent Army should become the Foundation for a new Ukrainian army. At the same time, and the warriors must realize that they are not heirs of the alien Soviet system, but rather continue the glorious struggle of the Army of the Ukrainian national Republic, Ukrainian State of Hetman Skoropadsky, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army and other groups, journalists conclude the resource.