Some of the main achievements and failures of the Verkhovna Rada in 2018 – live 24 channel, said political expert Nikolay Davidyuk.
– To present the achievements of the Ukrainian Parliament can be attributed to the treatment of the Ecumenical Patriarch, the creation of an anti-corruption court, in addition, it was interesting to observe the introduction of martial law. In my opinion, in 2018, the Parliament overcame the President and even beat Bank.
– Negative things: the ear, the corruption that is in Parliament, as well as omissions. There are laws that they could have solved but didn’t. For example, the law on parliamentary immunity.
– If you compare Parliament of 2018 with the Parliament of Yanukovych, the current – looks European. If we compare with the level of expectations of the population, then, obviously, they still fall short.
– In my opinion, this Parliament accepts either half empty, or even fake solutions. And then the European partners are saying: “Friends, you made such a great law, but why are you here put a comma so it didn’t work?”.
– I think the Parliament needs to update and change for the better. But to do it with real improvements, not illusions for companies or partners. Soon we will see the use of Parliament as a propaganda tool purely to achieve their interests. Therefore, Ukrainians should be prepared for this.
More – see in the program.