Esther Letecka. Photo: Reuters
Skier Esther Ledecky won the super-g at the Olympics in 2018.
She showed the result 1 minute of 21.11 seconds. This gold was the first for the Czech Republic at the Games in Pyeongchang.
Second place went to Austrian Anna Veit, and the third was the representative of Liechtenstein Tina Weirather.
Note Letecka more known for his performances in snowboarding. She is a long-standing leader of the world Cup in the parallel giant slalom.
In Alpine skiing delivers in 2016 and had never held a place above the 7th, informs SE.
XXIII Olympic winter games
1. Esther Ledecky (Czech Republic) – 1.21,11
2. Anna Veit (Austria) – 1.21,12
3. Tina Weirather (Liechtenstein) – 1.21,22
4. Lara Gut (Switzerland) – 1.21,23
5. Johanna Snarf (Italy) Is 1.21,27
6. The Federica Brignone (Italy) – 1.21,49
6. Lindsey Vonn (USA) – 1.21,49