Arnd Peiffer. Photo: Reuters
German Arnd Peiffer won the Olympic gold Pyeongchang 2018 in the sprint.
He overcame the distance of 10 kilometers without mistakes. It’s Olympic gold was for the 30-year-old athlete first in his career.
Second place went to Czech Michal of Krcmar with a delay of 4.4 seconds. The three of leaders was closed by the Italian Dominik Windisch.
The best among Ukrainians was Dmitry Pidruchny that with perfect shooting took 21 th place, losing 48.7 seconds.
Pursuit also qualified Artem prima (40-th place with two penalties, +1.36,1) and Sergei Semenov (46th place, with one penalty, +1.46,1).
XXIII Olympic winter games
1. Arnd Peiffer (Germany) – 23.38,8 (0 laps)
2. Michal of Krcmar (Czech Republic) – the backlog of 4.4 (0)
3. Dominik Windisch (Italy) To 7.7 (1)
4. Julian Eberhard (Austria) And 8.4 (1)
5. Arlen Bjontegard (Norway) And 17.4 (2)
6. Benedikt Doll (Germany) – 17,6 (1).
Sport-Express in Ukraine