Anastasiya Kuzmina. Photo: Reuters
Anastasiya Kuzmina, representing Slovakia won Olympic gold in Pyeongchang mass start.
For her, it is the third gold at the third Games in a row.
At the Olympics the 2018 she already has three medals – she previously won silver in individual race and the pursuit race.
Second went to Belarusian Darya Domracheva.
Three was closed by the Norwegian Tiril Eckhoff.
Ukrainian Valentina Semerenko, with one penalty took the 19th place, losing 2 minutes and 16 seconds.
Vita Semerenko, with three penalties in the third line, finished 24th (+3.02 a 3).
XXIII Olympic winter games
Mass start 12.5 km
1. Anastasia Kuzmina (Slovakia) – 35.23,0 (1 EA. round)
2. Darya Domracheva (Belarus) – a gap of 18.8 (1)
3. Tiril Eckhoff (Norway) To 27.7 (2)
4. Lisa Vittozzi (Italy) – 45,6 (2)
5. Hanna Öberg (Sweden) – 46,5 (1)
6. Dorothea Wierer (ITA) Of 47.3 (1).
Sport-Express in Ukraine