|

In the Russian town of Budennovsk 4-year-old girl received burns after drinking store-bought juice


Photo: AmericaRU.com

In the Russian town of Budennovsk 4-year-old girl and two adult men received chemical burns after drinking store-bought fruit juice. This was announced by the office of Sledkoma of the Russian Federation for the Stavropol territory.

“The day may 15, grandpa along with granddaughter went to one of the grocery stores in the town of Budennovsk, where he purchased fruit juice. Come home 4-year-old girl used the specified juice, while receiving chemical burns of the mouth, and then the juice tasted great grandfather and the owner of the store where it was purchased. Men received a similar injury,” he told investigators, noting that the girl received the more severe injuries, she had to be hospitalized.

A criminal case on this fact has not made. Investigators conducted “verification measures, aimed at establishing the circumstances of the incident, including a forensic medical examination”.

Leave a comment

´╗┐Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: