|

In the Lvov area man died from electrocution

Shock

10:13
Today
Telegraph

UNN

Photo: Facebook

Ukraine news:a Local resident died as a result of electric shock when working on the mains.

In the Lvov area as a result of the shock time of repair of the mains died. About it reported in a press-service of police of the Lviv region.

The police on August 26 received a report from paramedic Hirivskaya hospital that in one of villages of Starosambirskyi district, a man died.

As established previously, the law enforcement officers, 23-year-old local resident died as a result of electric shock when working on mains powered 380 watts. The man received injuries and died before the arrival of the ambulance.

On this fact openly criminal proceedings under part 1 St. 115 (premeditated murder) of UK of Ukraine with the mark “accident”. Investigative actions are carried out.

As reported, the teenager killed in the Kharkiv region in the result of the shock.

Leave a comment

´╗┐Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: