Opening campaign-2017 Ukraine will last until July 26. This year entrants can submit 9 applications for 4 specialties in the form of public education and an unlimited number of statements on pay. If you are wondering where to enroll, review the ranking of the best universities of Ukraine.
Admissions 2017 began with a failure in the system of the Ministry of education. The fact that this year apply for admission only in electronic form using electronic classrooms (on the website http://ez.osvitavsim.org.ua). Paper applications are eligible to apply, only those who have benefits, or who have an error in personal data. On the first day of the entrance campaign July 12, entrants massively rushed to apply to Universities. In the first hour that the system loaded more than 15 thousand of potential students. As a consequence, the system broke down and failed. Now the problem was fixed and the system is operating normally, so you can safely apply.
The introductory campaign lasts two weeks – from July 12 to 18:00 on 26 July. The lists recommended for admission to Universities on government contracts must be published not later than 12:00 on 1 August, and the enrollment must occur before 12:00 on 7 August.
The Cabinet in 2017, significantly reduced the state order – 17.5%. This is mainly due to the fact that this year for the first time will not be set on the educational-qualifying level “specialist”. In addition, in Ukraine this year introduced a factor: the sectoral, regional and rural. For example, in Lviv, which are in the native universities, the total amount of points is increased by 1%. Graduates of rural schools will receive plus 2%. 3% increases the score of those who served on the engineering and mathematical specialties.
By the end of the entrance campaign in 2017 – nearly two weeks, so you still have time to decide on a University. Look at the rating of higher educational institutions of Ukraine prepared by the Information educational resource “Osvita”.
Best universities of Ukraine 2017: list
The list of the best universities of Ukraine headed by KNU. Taras Shevchenko
Admissions 2017: the best universities of Ukraine
Donetsk University named after Vasyl Stus was in the TOP 20 universities of Ukraine
1. Kyiv national University of Taras Shevchenko.
2. NTUU “Kiev Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky”.
3. Kharkiv national University named after V. N. Karazin.
4. Lviv national University named after Ivan Franko.
5. National technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”.
6. National University “Lviv Polytechnic”.
7. Sumy state University.
8. Odessa national University of I. I. Mechnikov.
9. Chernivtsi national University named after Yuriy Fedkovych.
10. National University of life and environmental Sciences of Ukraine.
11. Dnipro national University named after Oles Gonchar.
12. National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”.
13. National aerospace University im. Zhukovsky “Kharkiv aviation Institute”.
14. The national aviation University.
15. Kharkiv national University of radio electronics.
16. Precarpathian national University named after Vasyl Stefanyk.
17. Donetsk national technical University.
18. Donetsk national University named after Vasyl Stus.
19. National University of food technologies.
20. Uzhgorod national University.
21. Lviv national medical University named after Danylo Galitsky.
The best universities in the regions of Ukraine
If you do not want to move far from home, or have plans to live while studying in a particular region, you’ll appreciate also the ranking of universities of Ukraine by regions.
Best universities in Ukrainian regions: rating 2017