Ate an Apple and was in intensive care


The patient is in a serious condition. Photo: from open sources

17 January in the intensive care unit of the Lviv regional hospital were 57-year-old woman with a diagnosis of leptospirosis. She’s in critical condition. The cause of the disease became unwashed fruit, it is likely contaminated with feces of rodents. It is reported ZAXID.NET.

READ ALSO: Ukrainian died from a terrible infection

The patient said that he ate the fruit 11 January, and the next day she became ill.

Leptospirosis is an infectious disease caused by the bacterium Leptospira. Without treatment, leptospirosis can lead to kidney damage, liver damage, meningitis (inflammation of membranes around the brain and spinal cord) or even death.

Threat rat disease was first detected in humans. Rat hepatitis E virus has detected a 56-year-old man.

×

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *