In Barcelona ended the annual exhibition of components – Mobile World Congress. Leading mobile device manufacturers presented their new products.
Gazeta.ua summarizes the results of the Congress and offers a selection of the most interesting smartphones.
1. The greatest agiotage was provoked by the return of Nokia. The company introduced 4 new products. Among them, and “remake” of the iconic 3310.
The remaining 3 models of smartphones on Android with 7 – and 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 430. Nokia 3, Nokia Nokia 5 and 6.
Nokia at MWC 2017
Nokia 6 – the 5.5-inch smartphone with aluminum body. It has 3 GB of RAM, 16-megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel on the “frontalka”, the battery on 3000 mAh battery and a fingerprint scanner.
Nokia 5 – compact. Aluminum the device has a 5.2-inch screen, 2 GB of RAM, 13 – and 8-megapixel cameras respectively.
Nokia 3 – the budget option with 4-core CPU MediaTek. Only the metal frame, the back cover is made of polycarbonate. Has a 5-inch screen, 2 GB of RAM and a camera 8 Megapixel on both.
READ ALSO: Google launched a competitor to Siri
2. Suite company BlackBerry introduced the flagship KEYone. This 4.5 inch touch smartphone. Has a metal body, Android 7.1. Its specific characteristic is a mechanical QWERTY keyboard.
KEYone is running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 625. The device is equipped with 3 GB of RAM, 12 MP primary and 8 MP front cameras.
3. Alcatel introduced three budget smartphone: U5, A3, and A5 LED.
Alcatel A5 LED
A5 LED became the world’s first smartphone with led cover. The LED panel of the device has established a matrix of colored LEDs. They can light up to the beat of the music, show the message and just turn on when the activation of the display.
4. A new family of Xperia smartphones showed Sony.
The Premium flagship XZ was recognized as the best smartphone of the show. This is the first phone with a 4K display, can shoot slow-mo video is 960 frames per second. The device runs on the chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
Barcelona also revealed Xperia XZs, XA1 and XA1 Ultra. The last two is the sequel to last year’s series XA. The feature of the line in frameless design. Models have camera with a resolution of 23 MP.
5. Two smartphones manufactured by Lenovo – Moto G5 and G5 Plus. Both phone has got a metal body and a new version of the Android operating system 7 Nougat.
Moto G5 I G5 Plus
6. LG has brought to the world Congress flagship smartphone – G6. The world’s first smartphone with FullVision panel – the novelty has a 5.7-inch display with an unconventional aspect ratio of 18:9 (2:1). Runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 821, has 4 GB of RAM.
7. Company Huawei revealed a smartphone P10 and P10 Plus. The devices do not have buttons, replaced with a sensor that reads fingerprints. Feature phones – color palette. The company offers eight colors, among them “the color of 2017” – grass green.
Huawei P10 I P10 Plus
8. The new smartphone presented by Asus – ZenFone AR. This 5.7 inch device was created in partnership AI, Qualcomm and Google. Runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Android 821 7.0. Has 6 GB of RAM and 23-megapixel camera.
Azus ZenFone AR