The famous American businessman bill gates has shared his traditional list of the books that he read himself and encourages fans to read. New year’s eve, the founder of Microsoft in his blog posted the top five books that most impressed in 2018.
On his official blog, he said that his list of books at this time is eclectic (where there is a combination of elements from various philosophical systems – 24 channel), so everyone will find something for themselves. In his opinion, the book is a wonderful gift to your family for the New year.
This year, my book list is quite eclectic. From the practical application of meditation to a deep immersion in Autonomous weapons. Everyone will find something to taste,
says his collection of bill gates.
5 books in 2018 from bill gates: watch the video online:
Top 5 books from bill gates:
1. “Student” (Educated), Tara Westover
2. “Army of one” (Army of None), Paul Harry
3. Bad blood (Bad Blood), John Carreira
4. “21 lessons for the 21st century” (21 Lessons for the 21st Century), Yuval Noah Harari
5. “The big benefit of meditation and mindfulness” (The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness), Andy Puddicombe