The international Mastercard has made a rating and identified the top 20 cities for 2018 hosted the largest influx of people. First place in the ranking took the city of Bangkok, Thailand.
This was reported on Business Insider.
Specialists make on visitors who spend their money using Mastercard payment cards, and thus predict the increase or decrease in the number of visitors in subsequent years.
In 2018 the city of Bangkok in Thailand, visited by almost 22 million foreign visitors. The experts noted that the number of tourists this year has increased by 9.6% and it is unlikely that it will drop next year, because the capital of Thailand is held in the first position for the second year.
Bangkok, Thailand / Photo Wanaporn Yangsiri from Unsplash
Especially also noted the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which from the point of view of expenses of visitors also took first place in the ranking. A visitor spends in one day is about 537 dollars.
We offer to your attention the 10 most visited cities in the world in 2018, which affect its beauty and culture.
1. Bangkok, Thailand – 21,98 million tourists
2. London, UK – 20,42 million tourists
London, UK / Photo Heidi Sandstrom from Unsplash
3. Paris, France – 17,95 million tourists
4. Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 16,66 million tourists
5. Singapore – for 14.47 million tourists
6. New York, USA – 13,67 million tourists
7. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – of 13.53 million tourists
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Azlan Baharudin Photos from Unsplash
8. Istanbul, Turkey – 12,8 million tourists
9. Tokyo, Japan – 12,12 million tourists
10. Antalya, Turkey – of 11.27 million tourists